Do You Hear What I Hear? . . .

7:58 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I heard something today I thought was just ridiculous enough to share.

I was watching The Food Network (big shock, I know) and there were all kinds of Christmas promos going on . . one of which was a commercial featuring various Food Network personalities talking about how they spend "The Holidays".

One host - I'm not sure who he was - I've not seen him or his show before; talked about spending Christmas day with his family, lounging around and relaxing. Sounds typical . . then he continued on to say "We don't talk about religion or politics, none of it. ". Yeah - the last thing you should do on the day we celebrate Jesus' birth is talk about religion. Great.

It never fails to amaze me how quick Americans are to take Jesus out of Christmas.

0 comments: