This Is Me...

9:11 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Geez - what the heck am I doing with a blog? I don't fit any of the typical blogger profiles. Married? Nope. Kids? Nope. Aspiring Theologian? Not a chance. Mostly I just think I'm funnier, better with words, and lead a much more interesting life than 95% of people who blog. Plus I'm super modest, too. That said - if you want to read about a toddler's eating habits, how much fun some couple had on their recent trip to Lowe's or deep thoughts on doctrine & theology you're in the wrong place.

I'm not about to make any promises in regards to what I will and will not write about - but I'm fairly certain it'll be entertaining.

1 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Ahhhhh, refreshingly honest... I am always happy to read a blog that has nothing to do with ugly children or 4,123 mentions of Jesus and the Bible...hats off to you!