Picture Perfect...

3:10 AM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »

We started the day off with plenty of excitement - at least from Jenna.


First set in the window: left to right: Laurie, Jenna, Me, Kristina.


Some random lady pushing a child in a stroller admiring me. This happened a lot. (I kid, I kid)


I'm perfectly happy - I promise. The sun was in our eyes the whole time we were in the windows so for most of the pictures we look miserable & squinty.


This guy confused me. (Or the sun is still in my eyes).


T-Cloud & I after our first window modeling experience! Ready for dress #2!


The three of us after dresses #2. My dress had a ton of bling & I had a huge necklace & earrings & a veil on. Woah. Bridal overkill!


Me & my sweet roommates! Here come the brides!


You didn't think wearing wedding dresses would make us act normal, did you?


Jenna & T-Cloud before our last time in the window. Lookin' good, ladies. :)




Sarah, Kristina & I after a concert in Georgetown KY. There was a perfectly cute fall set up in front of the courthouse. How could we resist? Exactly.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Y'all are so beautiful! Love the wedding dress pics! Hope the studying went well - and the test!